Styling Lester side skirt kit

Currently reading:
Styling Lester side skirt kit

kev_lcd

Hey, after a failed attempt at selling my stilo, i decided to just stick with it. just have to get an alarm fitted and stuff before i put another cd player in it again (my other one got stolen). Had a lot of bad luck with my car this year and put it up for sale, but after having a look at my options, i figured out that i was paying more money for a lesser car. So i put all my toys back in it again and feel alot better about keeping a hold of it.

Anyway, i was browsing the net and really liked the look of the side skirt kit on http://www.lester.it/uk ,not the abarth style ones though. 214 euros, which is about £145 + the cost of shipping (which is still cheaper than the skirts in the brio catalogue and far better looking in my opinion). Just wondered if anyone else had looked into it as an alternative. I see Twincamms had a lot of bother with the fiat skirts, and thought these might be a better solution.

let me know what you all think.

some really nice stuff in there, apart from the sideskirts, i just dont think they look as good as the original abarth ones.

metalboot.jpg

Some real nice stuff there i love the replacement grills and lower front bumper meshes..Think i may spend a few euro's there...

Black Stilo 3Dr 1.2 Active .Bog standard except for CD player and Fiat Alloys

yeah, dont get me wrong, i think the abarth side skirts are stunning, but theyre a bit too subtle for my liking, i really like the air intake grooves at the back of the lester skirts. I just think they make a world of difference to the stilo. I was coming out the petrol station the other day and saw a red civic sport (the one that looks like the type r) and thought it looked awesome, but then a black stilo abarth pulled in totally blew the civic out of the water in my opinion.

did you get a look at the adjustable spoiler on the lester site? , I thought that was stunning as well. the little touches that make a big difference to the stilo. quite fancy the colour coding on my bumper strips too!!

so much to do, not enough money to do it!!!

Not a big fan of that lester stuff myself, I think it looks a bit 'stuck on' if you know what I mean, I think the Abarth skirts compliment the lines of the car so much better.

Stilo TURBO!!!!(diesel)

perhaps some of their stuff looks a bit tacky but it hought the mesh grills looked ok..
If anyone knows of a better site that sells replacement mesh grills could you post it.

Black Stilo 3Dr 1.2 Active .Bog standard except for CD player and Fiat Alloys

IMO Merkurs range is far supperior, compliments the Stilo shape so much better, shame their site is a pain in the arse:(

Stilo TURBO!!!!(diesel)

Back