Leeds Festival: anyone going?

Currently reading:
Leeds Festival: anyone going?

JonnyBoy

Fat pigeon... APPLE!
As per the subject! Me and a few mates are off to Leeds on the Sunday to see the White Stripes, The Libertines, Franz Ferdinand, The Roots, Morrisey, Razorlight...:D

<font color="navy">Punto 55SX
http://j-k.hotfire.net</font id="navy">

bananadance.gif
bananadance.gif
bananadance.gif
bananadance.gif
JB3.jpg
bananadance.gif
bananadance.gif
bananadance.gif
bananadance.gif

i am going, still waiting for my tickets. Me and one of my best mates are going for the whole weekend. It is going to be great. It will be my first festival, i can not wait for it [8D][8D][8D]

Its not the power you have or the size, its how you use it that makes the difference!

hated the festival last year. not going this year. which sucks cos i would love to see Green Day again. Might drive up and sit on a hill or something

Sie
Black 96P Cinq Sporting
OMP Strut Brace, Apex -40mm kit, GSR F1i Induction, Pioneer ICE
routebanner.gif

Union Jackass

Ohmygod! I may just have to sod the idea of the head, and just go to Leeds instead, I would consider giving a testicle to see the Libertines!

The other groups \ Ignorant tw*t (not directed at anyone particular;)) do sound cool though

Tom (AofB)

95 Cinq Sporting - Rattly GrpN Catback Exhaust, <font color="black">Buckets</font id="black"> and 3pt Harnesses,Sexy VW styleé dials (that look great, but dont work!! :)D)), 10" Sub and 6x9's, ETech Wing. Lots of Dirt!
1242cc Engine in car, not starting, boot delock soon, K+N still in garage!

I though the Libertines had pulled out because of Pete's on going crack habbit??

I wanted to go Reading this year as I couldn't go last year, but I can't due to work. [:(!]

*Looks through job paper*

Punto 55 SX all in black... That's my bitch!

No i think they are still playing just without him. i hope they are not pulling out as that is one band i REALLY want to see!!!

I can not wait for it, it will be GREAT!!!![8D][8D][8D][8D]

The radio one stage will be great as the re are loads of great people playing it!!:D

Its not the power you have or the size, its how you use it that makes the difference!

Back