Styling leather interior

Currently reading:
Styling leather interior

seicentoboi07

hey
i was wondering if there was any fiat seicento's out there with a leather interior !!!
i have seen a picture on the internet off a nice grey and black leather interior
i think that they must have had it done privatly but just wondered what everyones views are !!
cheers
james :D

No sei with leather, get your seats recovered if you want leather.

Any leather seat (within reason - BMW seats for example do not fit as a member found out) should go in with adequate subframes

They are cold in winter unless heated and warm and sweaty in summer

i am fitting half leather ones in the mondeo slightly off topic

The Seicento with the Uno Turbo engine in it had leather as well.

TBH the standard seats are so poor in giving any support, that to cover them in leather will only make them hold you in position even less well than with fabric. Of course if its for looks and not performance then this is not a problem.

heres a picture i saw of a seicento that was for sale on ebay a long time back . had lovely looking leather seats so i stole the pic lol

Attachments

• f233_1.jpg
    f233_1.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 129
E-per => choose Seicento and hit the "browse by vehicle data" in the bottom. Choose whatever model etc. you like, but at the "Interior car col.", choose 437|rosso/nero (red/black). Try clicking "view fabric" or whatever it's called.

There you have it, the original black/red leather seats.

Here's what they look like:

197467.jpg

But it'll most likely be cheaper to get a custom job done - I added the prices up on E-per and the total cost (seats only - no door cards) was around £3.500...
That will get you two custom jobs, here in Denmark.

I'd go for all black as I'm not a fan of red leather.

Last edited:
hey
i was wondering if there was any fiat seicento's out there with a leather interior !!!
I have seen a picture on the internet off a nice grey and black leather interior
i think that they must have had it done privatly but just wondered what everyones views are !!
Cheers
james :d
iv just bought a fiat seicento michael schmacher, it has yellow & black leather seats in it.x:)

Back