General Leather handbrake cover

Currently reading:
General Leather handbrake cover

Hi
Does anyone know someone who sells a leather handbrake cover that fits the B anything like properly? I have had two so far, the first was not even close and just would not fit at all,(n) the second i got today and only just fits after an hour of pulling and pushing like mad :bang: It kind of fits but no way is it good enough.

Thanks for your time
Doc Orange Peel

I got mine made by a boy who works with leather, used to work for rolls royce, so if you can find someone local to you like that you would be sorted.

OZ

what about cutting existing and welding other? in that case you can put what ever you like.... same thing with gear knob.

I struggled with this one on my old B, I had to remove the plastic from the current handle and place a new kind over with leather, so I covered it basically from end to end.

I got one from Henk at Barchettaparts.com (it is on their website) - a bit of a tight fit over the existing plastic frame but looks great - warm it first before you stretch it over the frame.

Hi Doc
nothing to do with handbrake covers, but I can't get on your barchettamondo site, is it down?
I wanted the link to new soft top fitting
thanks

Here are pictures of the cover from Barchettaparts.com.

Attachments

• P5300022.JPG
    P5300022.JPG
    445.6 KB · Views: 53
  • P5300023.JPG
    P5300023.JPG
    446.3 KB · Views: 54
Back