£161 million

Currently reading:
£161 million

I would not want any publicity.

I never understand those people who win and then say well this money isnt going to change our lives we are going to keep living in the same modest house and so on. I think get an imagination and modify or restore a load of classic Fiats.. or do something good with it :p

Last edited:
I would not want any publicity.

I never understand those people who win and then say well this money isnt going to change our lives we are going to keep living in the same modest house and so on. I think get an imagination and modify or restore a load of classic Fiats.. or do something good with it :p

that kind of money can set up you,your kids and the generations to follow
with plenty left for philanthropic work

that kind of money can set up you,your kids and the generations to follow
with plenty left for philanthropic work

Why the hell would you want to start a stamp collection ?

:D

£1million to each person in this country aged 40 - 65 on condition they retire thereby freeing up shedloads of jobs for the 3million plus freeloaders, that'd still leave plenty for good causes, family etc.

I'd just leave it in the bank, let it earn 13,000 a day (was on the news) and just take out of that 13,000, oh, and buy an abarth punto, then I can stick ones up at the insurance companies

(they can do the same back when I crash)

I'd let everyone know,
Then blow it all by buying a mansion, have a grass track on the front lawn and just flog cars round it, wear a baseball cap+loads of gold, name my self king of chav's buy lot's of cars till all the moneys gone, then go back on the dole. :shakehead:

I'd let everyone know,
Then blow it all by buying a mansion, have a grass track on the front lawn and just flog cars round it, wear a baseball cap+loads of gold, name my self king of chav's buy lot's of cars till all the moneys gone, then go back on the dole. :shakehead:

haha why do i recognise that story...:chin:

I would not go public either but it would probably get worked out over time which is why i would then employ someone to burn all the begging letters :)

STOP PRESS - A begging letter has just been posted through my door!

Some company called HSBC have asked me to give them some money bloody beggars!

Last edited:
Actually, regarding the begging letters, it'd feel great to be able to do some good - so perhaps use the interest to fund good causes, maybe employ investigators to suss out the genuine cases and perhaps take out full page ads in local papers naming and shaming the chancers.
And some of those begging letters can be so inventive, Apple, you need to be careful because if you send them any money, they'll only keep sending you letters. Might be best to post the letter back and tell them you're not falling for their scam:D

Back