£10 to the first person...

Currently reading:
£10 to the first person...

0208 710 7795

Give them a ring, they should be able to send you the stuff you need, its sigmas phone number.

PM hannah (from this thread) she's had it fitted, and may have the instructions still. Plus she might be hot, and help you fit it.

Alex said:
PM hannah (from this thread) she's had it fitted, and may have the instructions still. Plus she might be hot, and help you fit it.

OR alex...... You could have contacted her, asking for help with your sigma s4 alarm. Got 10 quid and maybe got to know the potentially fit girl. :D

You youngsters, pah.. :p

joecinq said:
You youngsters, pah.. :p

Hmmm... considering I'm 4 years older than you (not that it matters) :p

Anyway that would be dishonest... but as I said... if she's hot (which she probably isn't lets face it she's got no photo and she's only made 4 posts, not that I have a stalker mentality or anything)...

Alex said:
Hmmm... considering I'm 4 years older than you (not that it matters) :p

Anyway that would be dishonest... but as I said... if she's hot (which she probably isn't lets face it she's got no photo and she's only made 4 posts, not that I have a stalker mentality or anything)...

So if she posted more, she would she would be better looking.... :chin: :p

joecinq said:
So if she posted more, she would she would be better looking.... :chin: :p

Yes, thats exactly right.. the more you post the better looking you are... Ok. so she's probably jetting off around the world on a modeling contract rather than wasting her time on here... but the fact of the matter remains, that she has a sigma S4 alarm, and probably the coresonding installation instructions/diagrams, and may be able to help BrickFoot... even if she is in hawaii half naked on the beach...

chrisunoman said:
Ah, my bad :eek:

Maybe there related... :confused:

I think the Ai606 is a similar system, that came up a lot when I was looking around t'net

Back