General Latest on Fiat Supasaver

Currently reading:
General Latest on Fiat Supasaver

muser

Trying to get a quote from Fiat Supasaver. No response from a website enquiry, still waiting on reply to an e-mail and the phone number doesn't seem to work either. Does anyone know of other contact details or how long they might take to respond or if they still trade or exist? (Or any other options for cheap prices - already got a quote from Perry's which was promptly soundly thrashed by my local Arnold Clark dealer up here, but I haven't told AC that yet.....:rolleyes:)

Try contacting Pewsham Garage directly since they're behind the Supasaver site.
They were still quite happily existing when I went past on Sunday.

I think they are connected to Pewsham Garages of Chippenham,where mine came from via DrivetheDeal.co.uk tel01249654429

see my write up at
https://www.fiatforum.com/garages/218142-fiat-supasaver.html
I was happy enough but they are not the easiest of people to get hold of and I would concur that it might be worth ringing Pewsham garages direct. That said, I have a small problem with the AA membership on my new Fiat and I'm finding Pewsham (or KTA Motor Group) are not great at responding so you might have to keep trying. If Perrys are doing keen prices they might be worth a call.

Discovered this site recently, so first post but it is an absolutely fantastic resource (y)

I too have been trying to contact Fiatsupasaver and have had no luck in the last 2 weeks any time during their opening hours.
The phone rings out and I haven't had an answer to any of my emails so I have to admit it hasn't filled me with confidence.

Thanks very much for the advice to call Pewsham instead, I'll try them tomorrow. I'm weighing up the current scrappage deal of the 100HP (£7995) vs. the advertised price from FSS (£8195) + selling my car.

I'd have to agree it is hard to get in touch with FiatSupasaver aka Pewhsam Garage, and as I say, I've been trying to get in touch with them about my AA membership and they don't answer my emails either, as you say doesn't give you much confidence. That said Fiat aren't much better, I've taken up the AA problem with them, had a very prompt reply saying can you email us a few more details which I did - except the email address they ask me to reply just bounces - cunning that.

Same experience here. Tried to call a few times and no answer. Personally it wouldn't be much of a problem for me, regardless of where you buy from your warranty is still with Fiat :)

I called them the other day and they answered but this was after emailing them twice and getting no reply! They seem to know what they're talking about though.

Just a bit of advice for those intending to get a new 500 or Punto Evo before 31st March 2010 when Fiat are offering the FEEL3 servicing free; I asked Fiatsupasaver if they offer the free servicing and they said no. The car's are not sold as a retail sale and on Fiat's website it clearly states that the FEEL3 servicing is for retail sales only. The warranty and AA breakdown is normal as with any dealer.

Hope this helps

Back