General Latest FIAT Accessory Catalogue

Currently reading:
General Latest FIAT Accessory Catalogue

MHRAR

Member 134
I happened to pick up an all-models FIAT Accessory Catalogue at Denkale in Reading which shows both part numbers and retail prices.

I have scanned the relevant New Panda pages and attach them in case others don't have access to a copy.....

Attachments

• FIAT New Panda Accessory Catalogue (extract) - 200709.pdf
    4.6 MB · Views: 278
Maybe we should consider 'group buys' or find dealers prepared to give discount to FIAT Forum members?

I want the black-out blinds, but not at £88 or so....

May speak to local dealership

:confused: what exactly are the blackout blinds, it's probably self explanatory. Are they like them black net things with suction cups?

Ps thanks MHRAR for this. Really usefull stuff.

:confused: what exactly are the blackout blinds, it's probably self explanatory. Are they like them black net things with suction cups?
No suction cups - I had these on the Stilo, and they were great - each blind fits exactly into all the windows, with the use of a few clips around the edges - np gaps, nothing.

I would imagine you would 5 or 6, depending if the rear is split into 2 or not.

Ok, the 100HP already has tinted windows, but these will make it look extra dark :yum:

I have these in my Panda.
The back window is split into 2 blinds.
TBH, the sticky brackets which hold the blinds in position are pretty poor. They keep coming unstuck!
If I had my time over again, I wouldnt have spent the money on the blinds, I would have gone to a window tinting company and just got them tinted.
andy

That's who I bought mine off.

Wee tip - Check the delivery cost with them before you buy if you're a bit out of the way. They wanted an extra £18 to deliver to Northern Ireland, cause they use a courier. £30 to deliver something worth £39.99. Thankfully Alan D was coming over to Belfast and he was able to bring them with him for me. And they came in a really huge box!

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Well, decided to order a set from them - they had 3 only at £39.99, their normal price is £99.99 which is crazy :nutter: [i.e. cheaper to go to dealer].

Will get pics up next week (y)

Well, the blinds arrived yesterday :D

Very pleased, same style as the ones I had in the Stilo. However, a few niggles.

Firstly, the 100HP has the spoiler on the boot lid - this means that the blind can't sit fully flush due to the internal fixing, but we aren't talking much, and to be fair once the clips are stuck to the window anyway, you can't even notice it, just a very slight protusion.

Also, the rear door windows - the Stilo had clips that were inserted under the plastic trim around the frame, and weren't going anywhere - for the Panda, I am left with 3 sticky-backed clips, that basically don't stick for long enough on the metal.

I have emailed the company, and they are sending more clips out - failing that, I will use some stronger double sided tape.

However, just the rear window and rear quarters makes the car look a lot darker...

Back