Lancia Y10 Turbo

Currently reading:
Lancia Y10 Turbo

Nope not mine... this one actually has Tax and test :eek:

Not quite original has Fila seats and either dif rear badge or whole tailgate.

And some lovely wiring :confused:

But looks pretty good still :)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1986-Lancia-Y10-TURBO_W0QQitemZ170159002041QQihZ007QQcategoryZ18186QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

2d93_4.JPG

2dc3_4.JPG

2d95_4.JPG

Last edited:
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
I stand corrected they must of had some issues with the xmas tree dashboard ;)

Edit: I think it's a reshell lol

Doesn't have elec windows or Alcantara interior at all, even on the dash like the turbo's did

Last edited:
Proof I guess:
2.jpg

RAC documents mean nothing!!!!

I asked the seller if it was genuine and i got no reply.... P/X to clear...
The y10 turbo if i stand corrected had fog lights,different bumper,
also side skirts with turbo on them,
Like some one said earlier no plush interior, some turbos had fila interiors,

my y10 lx had these electric windows and central locking this car has niether... Mmmmm GOTTA B A FAKE (n) (n)

What about this one....
y10 intergrale.....

AI_May_2002_6.jpg

Last edited:
I remember reading all about that one. It's insantity in a box! Did they ever sort out the cooling issues though?

Oh, and Jamie. Isn't it about time you got your Y10 Turbo on the road for us to admire? ;)

The guy who built the YInte is actually selling his Y10 Race car..

600kg's dry :eek: and was running around 220bhp although it now needs a bottom end and a Motec 3k and it's mine :cry:

www.nyssa.ltd.uk

Not sure on the cooling issues tbh...

Mine is slowly coming alone.. well the parts are. so far have
new turbo, rear disc conversion parts and camshaft,
Just looking into the fuel injection conversion and getting the car itself to my new lockup that i'm renting with some friends..
Complete with airlines and 2post lift :yum:

Also need to fit an Mi16 into the 205 at some point soon :eek:

Wow have just stumbled across this post, this was my car at at one point it was a mess when I bought it very bad paint work the interior was very worn.
so found the only interior that I could find that was from a scrapyard in manchester,yes the fila one (can't be picky with these cars when it comes to parts).
I had the car resprayed in the propper red not the red in the picture the car needed a new boot that I bought from that Nyssa guy who owned the yintergraile

looks like it's been resheled or repainted as not the red I had it resprayed in but still has the original reg plate? ,great little car but had to get rid due to electrical issues.

Last edited:
Back