Lamborghini Reventon

Currently reading:
Lamborghini Reventon

i think reventon is ugly, its not as bad as the murcielago but its still far from pretty.

the reventon really is a murcielago with a posh frock. all the mechanicals and the engine are taken from the LP640 murcielago, and even the exterior is only partially different.

i love the matt black lambo... i'd be permanently wet if i got to drive that car. it is sexy as fook.

nice reventon! the LP640 Versace brake light's look like playboy bunny symbols!! anyway v nice - the euro millions lottery is at £92mill 2moz so maybe next week I'll put my order in!!

What a horrible car. It looks like someone has made a model out of paper, scrumpled it up & thown it in the bin.
Then another designer has come along & found this crumpled mess, taken it out of the bin & re made the model.
I have to say, I much prefer the rounded styling of older cars as opposed to the sharp angles we see here.
I also wonder what is the point of owning these when the only time you can really drive them is by booking a session at a track.

Back