Technical Lack of carrying

Currently reading:
Technical Lack of carrying

netanel1014

hello everybody.
i have panda 2010 1.2 manual gear that i bought.
i was replace the all fluids (gear oil , engie oil , air filter oil filter , clutch , spark plugs, Breathe oil)
the car not service a lot of time . after the service the car was drive well and feel good. but now after 2-3 months . the car feel bad.
in the engie it was lot of Sludge i do a engie flush whitout opening the oil pelvis.
there is not 'chek engie light'.
what is the problem?

Hi:) In what way does the car feel bad?

Is it the engine? Running rough?

If so, start with basic things:

• Check plugs (even if they are new)
  • Remove 1 plug lead at a time to see if it changes - could be leads or coils
  • Clean throttle body and MAP sensor. Good video by a forum member here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0ZSGjYim78
  • Hoses connecting to throttle body / air filter in good condition? Any cracks / splits?
  • Coolant OK?
  • Any possibility of a diagnostic scan to check error codes?
After that, details of symptoms would help, video if possible

Last edited:
Hi. I do a thorttle clean.
Someone told me that i dont open the oil pen and clean after i do a engie flush that is the problem..what are you think?

You mentioned sludge. Does it look like this ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210718-194747_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210718-194747_Chrome.jpg
    145.5 KB · Views: 23
Yes i have oil in the intake (after the thorttle)

all has to be cleaned full out otherwise it will never run right

you will need to push a cloth through the length of the inlet manifold from the MAP sensor to the throttle body a few times

its caused normally by the gasses slowing down so much it condenses back to oil and drips directly into the throttle body

you will also have to clean the little tube on the air filter. Here's mine a few months back and its rubber tube.

Also make sure the rubber seal is good between the air filter and throttle body

Attachments

• temp.jpg
    temp.jpg
    511.6 KB · Views: 22
all has to be cleaned full out otherwise it will never run right

you will need to push a cloth through the length of the inlet manifold from the MAP sensor to the throttle body a few times

its caused normally by the gasses slowing down so much it condenses back to oil and drips directly into the throttle body

you will also have to clean the little tube on the air filter. Here's mine a few months back and its rubber tube.

Also make sure the rubber seal is good between the air filter and throttle body
Hi koalar, I've got the dreaded oil in inlet manifold, (1.1 eco) I clean the MAP sensor and all is OK for a short time then reverts back as before and lo and behold the MAP is covered in oil. Would it be sufficient to just clean the two 'tubes' ie, MAP tunnel through to the throttle body and breather pipe tube in the air filter housing or is it a case of throttle body off and mopping up the oil from the base of the manifold (if this is even possible) thanks in advance

Hi koalar, I've got the dreaded oil in inlet manifold, (1.1 eco) I clean the MAP sensor and all is OK for a short time then reverts back as before and lo and behold the MAP is covered in oil. Would it be sufficient to just clean the two 'tubes' ie, MAP tunnel through to the throttle body and breather pipe tube in the air filter housing or is it a case of throttle body off and mopping up the oil from the base of the manifold (if this is even possible) thanks in advance
yes, no and maybe

you have to have Good air flow, otherwise it does self clean, mine use to clog up every few weeks

I had to, replace the seal between the throttle body and air box
push a rod through the rubber pipe between the engine to airbox to clean it out
clean the air filter tube in the photo
took the throttle body and MAP off and cleaned the inlet

After this it hasn't oiled up again. Did early last summer I think.

yes, no and maybe

you have to have Good air flow, otherwise it does self clean, mine use to clog up every few weeks

I had to, replace the seal between the throttle body and air box
push a rod through the rubber pipe between the engine to airbox to clean it out
clean the air filter tube in the photo
took the throttle body and MAP off and cleaned the inlet

After this it hasn't oiled up again. Did early last summer I think.
Thanks for the reply, just done all of the above, mopped up the inlet manifold floor and run a rag and carb cleaner on both MAP tube and air filter box tube, also cleaned out the rubber breather pipe and the threaded stub on the cam cover the breather pipe attaches too. Will see how it goes

Back