General kosei deep dish

Currently reading:
General kosei deep dish

ok guys...ive got more alloy questions : D does anyone know where i can get those alloys? this cinq was on eBay ages ago...and i screen shot the whole thing and said that i wanted my cinq to be just like this wen i get mine :slayer: but my taste has improved abit now, but still like the look of these alloys...on the auction it says they are "sparkling 15” chrome deepdish Kosei Competition alloys"

But i can’t find any, anywhere, also i only want 14"s

Cheers guys! (y)

Attachments

• nice cinq.JPG
    nice cinq.JPG
    115.8 KB · Views: 68
oddball said:
ahh thanks man, do u know where i cd get a set? Either that or im getting performance alloys to custom make me some of these http://tinyurl.com/lrsxw or these http://tinyurl.com/ry8v9 what do you guys think?

I don’t know wot ones to get :confused:

The MOs are seriously cool :cool: would look very nice in black or anthracite on a silver Cinq. They are very expensive tho :( I'm sticking with 14s caus the car is too much fun to put 15s on. Try Demon Tweeks for Koseis.

Duncan said:
The MOs are seriously cool :cool: would look very nice in black or anthracite on a silver Cinq. They are very expensive tho :( I'm sticking with 14s caus the car is too much fun to put 15s on. Try Demon Tweeks for Koseis.

yea i wdnt put 15" on mine either, if i got the MO's id get 14" but if i got the compomotive ml's id get 13".

GhostWKD said:
ml's wont be as deep dish as the pic suggests but trust me its a good thing, scrapeage i've some 13x6 compomotive ml's on my cinq

i rang performance alloys yesterday and they custom make them to how ever i want, so id get them as deep as i could get em... how deep cd i go? my cnqs been lowered 40mm just to let you know.

Thanks

oddball said:
i rang performance alloys yesterday and they custom make them to how ever i want, so id get them as deep as i could get em... how deep cd i go? my cnqs been lowered 40mm just to let you know.

Thanks

think u got the wrong end of the stick there matey.

compomotive alloys are made to order.... but when they say u can have them however u want them, they only mean any offset, width, diameter, stud pattern.

mase said:
think u got the wrong end of the stick there matey.

compomotive alloys are made to order.... but when they say u can have them however u want them, they only mean any offset, width, diameter, stud pattern.

ahh ok, so what did he mean when he said they will custom make them depending on how ever I wanted them, and said they don’t stock any alloys they just make them to how ppl want them when they get the orders in? lol. im a little confused? And surly if they only mean offset, width, n so on then the wider i have them the deeper they will be? lol. let me know if im being a newb! as i still cant get my head around alloy sizes n stuff :bang:

Cheers guys!

Back