Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Kilbroney 2000 Old Vehicle Rally
Saturday 2nd September 2006
Rostrevor, Co Down

Ireland's largest old vehicle event.
All proceeds to charity.

Newry & Mourne District Council, in conjunction with The Association of Old Vehicle Clubs in N. I. Ltd. and Newry Lions Club, invite you to take part in this year's event on Saturday 2nd September 2006. Vehicles should arrive at Kilbroney Park, Rostrevor, Co Down from 9.00am. Note entrants vehicles will not be allowed into the display area after 1.00pm. All proceeds donated to Newry Lions Club for distribution to charities.

Vehicles Eligible : Vehicles registered on or before 31st December 1983. Should your vehicle have been re-registered after 1983 then please use the downloadable entry form, including a copy of your Tax Book verifying that the date of initial registration was on or prior to 31st December 1983. A Souvenir Finishers Award will be given to all those who enter by Saturday 29th August 2006 and take part in the event in an eligible vehicle.

Entry Fee: £8.00 (Euro 12.00) per vehicle. The entry fee includes entry for vehicle, driver and one passenger. Extra passengers £3.00 (Euro 4.50) each.

I've just registered our 1969 Fiat Gamine for the annual Kilbroney show
which this year which todate has 740 local enteries, 149 entries from Southern Ireland & 8 crossing from the UK.
With 47 Club Stands booked does anyone know if Fiat is a participant?
Anyone with any info please let me know.
Thanks
Wilson

Thanks Steve - will join the Italian club at Kilbroney

Wilson

Hi Wilson. I've arranged our stand at Kilbroney so if you would like I can try to squeeze your car onto the stand as well. Let me know if you are interested so I know to make room.
If you want to give me a ring my number is 07900211644.

Stuart, NIIMC Club Secretary

Back