kia sorento titan wheels

Currently reading:
kia sorento titan wheels

The Sultan

Bravo 1.8 HLX FTW
how much you think i will get for this little lot well i say little there actually enormouse

i'm planning on ebaying them but not sure if it's the best place to put them as i can't find a single other example of them on there

the scarsety of them worries me not sure if i will get top buck for them or how much i should expect to get

anyway they are kia sorento titan alloy wheels 18" with continental contact tyres on 2 and sport contact on the other 2 with 4 to 5 mm of tread left in very good condition some tiny scuffs here and there unnoticeable

IMG_0561.jpg

IMG_0569.jpg

IMG_0562.jpg

Last edited:
Just no reserve them and see what happens. Mention rarity, not seen another set etc

Play the ebay game.

18'' are mid range size alloys on sorentos, cant see sorento owners going for them, try and find out if other kia marques will fit these and appeal to them.

At least put a bit of effort into research, we are all going to be guessing price as i doubt no one works for Kia or owns a sorento on here

Last edited:
sorrento is 5x139.7 PCD, same as the sportage, but no other car i know of.

selling them should be a nightmare.

santa fe is 5x114.3 so they wont fit on a santa fe.

Last edited:
yea i think i'm stuck with sorento and sportage as there the same

they are actually fitted to both in the titan format but i think the sportage ones are 17

as far as sorento goes there pretty big on it althou i'm sure you could squeeze on some 20 or 22 maybe

but i would imagine many people would not have pockets deep enoughth for that kind of wheel sise

i'm thinking if maybe i put say 399.99 or best offer on ebay
but that's why i'm doing the research now to figure out what they are worth so i know what to put the buy it now at

@jug do you know the full specifications i found them on the internet but from what you have said already i think there wrong

so pcd width and offset would be great thanks

Last edited:
ok so i put them 495.99 or best offer to tell people what i exspect for them

and i got some 250 offers

and i'm playing someone off at the moment made me an offer 350 so i made counter offer of 375

so he's going up he thinks i'm going down but no buy much just enough not to scare him off

so were guna be meeting in the middle soon

so could be looking at a little over 350 quid for nout

rock on

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....m=230280864173&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=013
heres my listing

Last edited:
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Back