General Keyed... again.

Currently reading:
General Keyed... again.

Well it looks like it will cost a fair bit to fix, so I am just going to have to put it out of mind for a bit. It's gonna bug me everytime I clean the car, but I have other things I want to use the money for.

Hopefully find out about the cctv 2moro. If (!) I manage to nail the git, then he's gonna pay for the repair and then some.

DJ OD

I had something similar once with a bike courier who took the electric mirror unit clean off my Skoda Octavia with his tote bag. I was in traffic, shouted the odds. He gave 2 fingers and cycled away. Guys in a builders van 2 cars up saw what he did...door opens, hand / arm like Popeye comes out and clamps onto the bike seat. Guy is pedalling hard but going nowhere. Gravel Northen Ireland accent..'man behaaind wants a wee word with you son....'

Bike company ended up paying serious money for a complete new mirror/motor unit. I got one second hand and the difference paid for a full service.

Last edited:
Buy a large dog with a mouth big enough to fit a cat in it and keep him next to the car....that should do the trick!!! pesky flea ridden felines :D

KC3 did, still growing but is capable of eating a cat with one bite!!

Attachments

• DSC_0194.JPG
    DSC_0194.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 6
Is KC still growing and capable of eating a cat in one bite? :confused:

Back