General Key covers and button covers.

Currently reading:
General Key covers and button covers.

RUI

Get Your Own Tile
Cartel Parts have some new products just in.
They are key covers and button covers.
They come in pink, blue, white, orange and red and cost £27.
More colours will be available soon.
They will ba available on the Cartel parts website at www.cartel-parts.com very soon.

6143832838_34927268d2_z.jpg

6143832072_e21ebb131e_z.jpg

6143280751_9c32c16ddf_z.jpg

£27 seems a lot for three bits of rubber, but I guess that is a reflection of the cost of tooling and only expecting to sell a smallish number.

Out of interest, how much would they cost if you were expecting to sell a million of them?

Out of interest, how much would they cost if you were expecting to sell a million of them?

If you were to buy a million from me I could do them for £26.99.

Here is the pink again...
505404032_o.jpg

Have a look at the price of the genuine Fiat ones on Ebay :) With this you're getting more and you're getting something which you can't get elsewhere :)

• Thanks
Reactions: RUI
These seem to include new covers to the buttons which I think is a good idea. The Fiat / eBay ones only do the surroundings front and back -leaving the old black (worn?) buttons on show.

These seem to include new covers to the buttons which I think is a good idea. The Fiat / eBay ones only do the surroundings front and back -leaving the old black (worn?) buttons on show.

Yes the £27 is for the key cover and the new button rubber.

Exactly. Which is why I don't quite get the objection to the cost. Put a nice genuine key cover on your key after a few years and the buttons (if worn) are still going to look crap sadly.

Back