just wrong

Currently reading:
just wrong

lol., 35 is a bit young isnt it?
what about demi moore? nigella lawson? and other good lookin 35 year old people?

:D

Last edited:
i think 35 is still young, but i'm 27, so its all relative.

young ones tend to be in better condition but they are rarely worth the headache. i'd stay away from under21's, they're a bloody nightmare. you cant share your life with a child, they're selfish inconsiderate bitches.

young ones tend to be in better condition but they are rarely worth the headache. i'd stay away from under21's, they're a bloody nightmare. you cant share your life with a child, they're selfish inconsiderate bitches.

Hear hear :yeahthat: . I know someone whos 23 banging a 13yr old and her mum (39). Now thats sick!. Next time I see him i'm going to bash living s**t out of him bloody pedo!.

i knew a guy who did exactly the same, police were called several times by several people, nothing happened, the mother denied all knowledge and his son claimed it was his girlfriend, not his dad's. one day we smashed his car up and knocked his front door down. one of my mates chased him round the house with a knife. guess what? cops show up and arrest 2 of my mates. you try to do a service to society and thats the thanks you get. he had to keep moving house to avoid people, think he's in leeds now. i know of 2 under12's he has definately had regular sex with. there is nothing the police can do, its your word against theirs. credit to the cops though, they only dished out cautions, no further charges. turns out he stayed with the second victim, and as far i know they are still togther, last i knew they were living together in a caravan. she's over 18 now.

Last edited:
I draw the line at 35 due to the fact that i am only 19 at the moment :D.

:D Thats ok...I also have morals....not many :cool: but some :D And I would have a lower age limit too lol (y)
My comment was actually aimed at this one....
and please i feel sick enough as it is before reading that now i feel worse

I guess he still believes that his parents only done it the once per child ;) lol

I know someone whos 23 banging a 13yr old and her mum (39). Now thats sick!. Next time I see him i'm going to bash living s**t out of him bloody pedo!.

Now that really needs sorting :yuck: ..does the mother know he is also doing the daughter :confused:

i knew a guy who did exactly the same, police were called several times by several people, nothing happened, the mother denied all knowledge and his son claimed it was his girlfriend, not his dad's. one day we smashed his car up and knocked his front door down. one of my mates chased him round the house with a knife. guess what? cops show up and arrest 2 of my mates. you try to do a service to society and thats the thanks you get. he had to keep moving house to avoid people, think he's in leeds now. i know of 2 under12's he has definately had regular sex with. there is nothing the police can do, its your word against theirs. credit to the cops though, they only dished out cautions, no further charges. turns out he stayed with the second victim, and as far i know they are still togther, last i knew they were living together in a caravan. she's over 18 now.

Police cannot do anything with there hands tied :(. Should be like germany and italy you do as the police say or you get shot. My dad was posted in germany in early 80's and he said he saw someone get shot for J-Walking and not 'Halting' when the policeman told him too :D.

then dont tell the police about it. if you report it you just go on the list of suspects when his teeth fall out. i use to believe the police deserved a chance to help before i take the law into my own hands, now i know better.

thing is i dont really blame the people who work in the police force, they usually have the best intentions, but they have to work within the law and are very restricted with what they can do.

It is not the fault of the copper on the street. It is their superiors and the "human rights" lobby that have paralysed the police force. But as an ambitious copper who wants to progress you have to live and breath "Diversity" and "Human Rights", but only for criminals. Never for victims.

Also bear in mind how the Police have to look at Alex's situation. One guy has a broken rear window. Alex has a dented front wing. No-one knows who broke the rear window. Each side is upset and is blaming the other.

Now, if you were a Police Officer confronted with this situation what would YOU think?

Back