Technical Just Wondering? Cinq Seats

Currently reading:
Technical Just Wondering? Cinq Seats

The Scorpion dude

hi out there im just wondering i have a damaged drivers seat on my cinq where the top has snapped, does any one know whether the cinq sporting seats have the same frames as the older models seats such as sx and so on and just a different cover? :confused::cry:if not:bang: does anyone no of anywhere close to cardiff or merthyr tydfil south wales i can get one from???:confused::confused::confused:??? cheers guys.

the scorpion dude a.k.a patch or kris:slayer:

hi mate its the sporting seats im after, ive got cinquecento 96 sporting in yellow. so i need the seats that are black with yellow and red stripes on them.

All the Sportins Cinqs have same seats. Try any local scrap yards, may even get some Seicento seats including the rear they do fit and look a bit nicer though IMO offer no more support than Cinq seats, have a look around the forum.

As said we do have a mint pair of front seats but we are many many miles away from you.

, I think someone managed to fix one once by welding it up, but TBH sounds far more trouble than its worth.
Yep, I've done it. If you have a welder and can weld then its about 2 hours from start to finish. Not too tricky. Worth doing if your seat is in otherwise good nick. No point if the seat is worn in the cloth.

Best try and source a new seat,

True, there are plenty about, i only repaired mine because I could.

Back