General Just picked up

Currently reading:
General Just picked up

Deszaras

My shiny new Active120.
Such a smooth ride compared to my old car. Very nicely built and I love how the HU console is placed so that the mrs cant easily change my radio station/cd all the time!

Just need to find me some new wheels for it now

Got it in black, probably going to pay for that in cleaning due to living on a farm, but oh well.

Yes, but I have a white one. How do you think I feel?

It looks nicest in black and white though, so we're onto a winner :)

Yup cant go wrong. Gotta try and find some alloys for it, would of gotten them factory fitted but didnt fancy waiting till Mid september at the earliest

More 16" steel wheels? :chin:

If you get the alloys and are feeling generous, you could offer the steelies to other Bravo members through the classifieds as spare wheels.

Stick a wanted advert up for alloys - perhaps someone will have a set of originals in their garage.

How does that work, eh?

My car is constantly covered in black dust crap, and mud sprays up the side and fly splatters on the front. Needs cleaned every 2 days... how can a BLACK car be any harder, if anything it hides the black dust and fliesplats!!

dust is much more visible on black cars.

black also makes little bumps and scratches a lot more visible and you'll never have the micro scratches problem on white or light grey cars.

I'll never get a black car in my life.

Wont be getting alloys for a couple of months, having just spent the entirety of my small fortune on the car itself, but I imagine I will be putting a couple of them up for sale, want tokeep a couple back for myself just in case!

Yes, but I have a white one. How do you think I feel?

It looks nicest in black and white though, so we're onto a winner :)

You should feel very priveleged. I am being told very firmly by the dealer that the 1.6 Eco Dynamic is not availale in white. Apparently, only the base Bravo is? I'm thinking I might just as well go for the red.

Where do I get a white one? How did you do it?

You should feel very priveleged. I am being told very firmly by the dealer that the 1.6 Eco Dynamic is not availale in white. Apparently, only the base Bravo is? I'm thinking I might just as well go for the red.

Where do I get a white one? How did you do it?

Because I have a base bravo haha. I'm still too young for T-jets.

If you look at the members motors section, one guy has a white sport t-jet.

How does that work, eh?

My car is constantly covered in black dust crap, and mud sprays up the side and fly splatters on the front. Needs cleaned every 2 days... how can a BLACK car be any harder, if anything it hides the black dust and fliesplats!!

I am not saying white is not getting dirty, but the paint is easier to maintain. Every single scratch, no matter how small, is visible on black, not the case with white. Water drops also stay visible on darker colors after drying, not the case with white.

Back