General just passed!

Currently reading:
General just passed!

Anyone know how you change the bit by your name that says "Just Passed"?

"SERIES 2" 3 Door 1.9 JTD Dynamic in Metallic Black with MP3 player, leather gearstick & steerinig wheel!

Can choose your own title if you make a donation

or when you post a few more posts your title will change :)

DSC00308_paint2.jpg

cheers! does joining club stilo coint?!?!:D

"SERIES 2" 3 Door 1.9 JTD Dynamic in Metallic Black with MP3 player, leather gearstick & steerinig wheel!

coint should be count sorry...! dam laptop keyboards too small for ya hands and keys are too close together![:(!]

no that don't count the money goes towards keeping this site up and running with out any popups etc..
there is no minimum amount, i donated just £2 others donated £20.
how long you had the problem with the fat fingers:D
*just joking*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please do not Email or PM me asking for support. Post on the forums instead. Your reply may help someone else. Thank you
binki3.jpg
binkwatingforaheadrub1.JPG

https://www.paypal.com/xclick/business=paypal%40fiatforum.com&item_name=fiatforum.com&no_shipping=1&currency_code=GBP

that link should take you to a palpal page where you can donate with a paypal account. if you havent got paypal account email or pm ben he should give you another way to donate:)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please do not Email or PM me asking for support. Post on the forums instead. Your reply may help someone else. Thank you
binki3.jpg
binkwatingforaheadrub1.JPG

Back