General Just ordered...

Currently reading:
General Just ordered...

stevenmason

My company has just ordered a Stilo 1.9 JTD Sporting in Soul Blue :D , I should get it in a few weeks! Can't wait!

I have never driven the JTD before, I took a 1.6 Stilo for a test drive a while ago and loved it, do you tend to prefer the JTD to this?

the JTD has more punch than the 1.6! It has a 115bhp compared to the 103bhp of the 1.6! dont fink there much in the 0-60mph times - the JTD is 10.5 and the 1.6 11sec but thts book id say there both slightly faster! Good luck with your stilo... u got any extra goodie's with it?

The JTD dosent come in 'sporting' they only do active or dynamic m8, if its the 'sporting' thats the 1.8 16v!

1.8Stilo said:
the JTD has more punch than the 1.6! It has a 115bhp compared to the 103bhp of the 1.6! dont fink there much in the 0-60mph times - the JTD is 10.5 and the 1.6 11sec but thts book id say there both slightly faster! Good luck with your stilo... u got any extra goodie's with it?

The JTD dosent come in 'sporting' they only do active or dynamic m8, if its the 'sporting' thats the 1.8 16v!
No extras - with it being a company car I had to twist there arm into spending that much, they nearly ordered a Grande Punto for me. But I will probably get some side skirts for it, and I do like the Claw alloys!
How did you get the color coded side rub strips for yours?

It is definatly the Sporting JTD - and it is on the Fiat website....

the dealers who r sellig the car probably put the sporting badges on. they do it to try and sell more cars.

well thats wat i think

the sporting models come with sideskirts and 17" alloys, well the 1.8 sporting does anyway!

I my rubstrip colour coded at a garage, only the abarth has them as standard. Saying that quite a few of the 2005 spec's models have em colour coded i fink it mite only be on the 5door models, not a 100% sure! But it only cost a few ton!

I think the JTD sporting is the multi-jet 140bhp engine isn't it? & yes it definately exists, seen one in my local dealer.

I got the brouches on the stilo sporting when i went over to fiat to see the grande punto.

Theres the 1.4 active sport
and 1.8 and 1.9 jtd sportings

the brouche does say its the 115bhp one though, but i have heard about more powerful ones in the uk

The one I am getting is the 115 JTD, and I hope it does have color coded rub strips! If not I will get that sorted straight away! I can't wait for it to arrive - should be about 2 weeks hopefully.

1.8Stilo - how much did it cost for your Eiback Springs, and where did you get them from? It looks so much better lowered!

There a 50mm drop.. i got mine through the garage i went to jabba sport! I paid for the springs and fitting just under £300! the springs only cost about £150 and then it depends on the garage's rate... try www.potn.com they do various springs for the stilo although they dont do eibach is memory serves me rite! try www.powerfiat.co.uk for eibach springs but i fink they only do a 35mm drop

stevenmason said:
No extras - with it being a company car I had to twist there arm into spending that much, they nearly ordered a Grande Punto for me. But I will probably get some side skirts for it, and I do like the Claw alloys!
How did you get the color coded side rub strips for yours?

It is definatly the Sporting JTD - and it is on the Fiat website....

I'd have taken the Grande Punto!! Might well take the wife to have a look at one of these although I'd like to get her a 147 really.

stevenmason said:
My company has just ordered a Stilo 1.9 JTD Sporting in Soul Blue :D

It turns out they can't get it in Soul Blue, but they have offered 'Polar Blue' What color is that?? I can't see it on the Fiat website!

Hmm I like the Yellow aswell... :yum:

Thanks.
I do like the yellow, but my company are not to keen on me having it in yellow. Black maybe...?
Such a hard choice to make!

Change of plan again. Apparantly the only one the leasing company can get hold of is Progressive Gray, had a look on the Fiat site, looks good! So I should have it in a week or so!

Back