General Just Ordered New Abarth

Currently reading:
General Just Ordered New Abarth

james_derby

Hi all,
I've just ordered myself a new Abarth Selespeed from JamJar.com. Has anyone bought a car from them? Just wondering what they were like for service and speed of delivery, I've had a few extras like cd changer xenons and cold climate pack, the woman said it would b about 12 weeks b4 i get it, got a good deal on my old abarth aswell.

Cheers
James

i looked at jamjar m8, but they were expensive compared to my local fiat dealer. my abarth selespeed should be here in 2 days. whoop whoop.

metalboot.jpg

Yeah I got my car from them, good deal and I my car came as planned, they can be a little slow to pass on info though, and you do lose out on the face to face thing, some dealers are a little off when I go for warranty claims.

All in all though a good deal and I would do it again. You picking it up or having it delivered?

Stilo TURBO!!!!(diesel)

i'm goin to pick it up as i don't live that far away. like i said im givin them my old abarth as part ex so i prefer to hand it over there rather than at home. they said delivery should be about 12 weeks due to the extras i've ordered, is the NAV+ and dark alloys still standard on the abarth. i know they were on my 02 model just wondered if the spec had changed

If you don't mind me asking James, what kind of price are Jamjar giving you for your old car? I've heard the prices they offer are very low.

2003 1.6 Dynamic 3 Door - Tiziano Red

Back