just joined

Currently reading:
just joined

DOOBSTER

Hello from bonnie Loch Lomond Scotland, i am a new forum user and will shortly be in the market to purchase a cheeky as such i would be intrested in emails from anyone who will shortly be putting one up for sale.
Criteria as follows=i am looking for one as a project only so no crazy stupid prices pls no botch ups and no high milage examples, however one that has been proffesionally upgraded would possibly suit the bill.
If i purchase a standard one i will be looking to purchase bodykit alloys etc etc so any help in finding the correct ones eg suppliers etc and lastly any pics of your own cars to give me some ideas of what can be done would be great along with any information on where to sorce hard to get parts and what parts from other cars can be utalised to fit the cheeky
Cheers for now
Doobster:worship:

DOOBSTER said:
Hello from bonnie Loch Lomond Scotland, i am a new forum user and will shortly be in the market to purchase a cheeky as such i would be intrested in emails from anyone who will shortly be putting one up for sale.

When you say cheeky do you mean a cinquecento? If so check the classifieds, theyre a few for sale in there and also, put a wanted add up in the classifieds area :) Whatever car you are after stick an add up anyway and have a search :D

DOOBSTER said:
Criteria as follows=i am looking for one as a project only so no crazy stupid prices pls no botch ups and no high milage examples, however one that has been proffesionally upgraded would possibly suit the bill.

Again see above post, also check ebay for a good mileage example, you will struggle to find a good low mileage example, they are few and far between, high milegae doesnt necessarily mean bad either, so long as it has decent history

DOOBSTER said:
If i purchase a standard one i will be looking to purchase bodykit alloys etc etc so any help in finding the correct ones eg suppliers etc

Not sure which car you are after yet, but theyre are plenty of threads on bodykits and tuning etc, so have a search of the forum see if there is anything that is of interest :)

DOOBSTER said:
and lastly any pics of your own cars to give me some ideas of what can be done would be great along with any information on where to sorce hard to get parts and what parts from other cars can be utalised to fit the cheeky
Cheers for now
Doobster:worship:

Check members motors for pics, there are two stickies of owners cars, also check the gallery for ideas and inspiration. (y)

Parts are usually easy to get hold of, usually if its something like a cinq or punto, scrappies and ebay can be your best source for second hand parts.

Lastly welcome to the forum :cool:

Hello newbie welcome to F/Forum (y) and good luck with the project :slayer:

:bang: sorry guys its a ciquecuenco im after i would of though it would of been obvious as i refer to a cheeky a few times anyway sorry for misleading you guys and thanks for the tips
doobster

Back