General Just full of hot air!

Currently reading:
General Just full of hot air!

OK, so you all know it's been pretty warm recently. I had the blower in my Sei on cold, with the speed on position one. It's started off fine but after about 5-6 miles started blowing really warm air which just continued to get hotter. Thankfully it was only a 15 mile journey or I'd probably have been baked. I'm not very good under the hood but one thing I can say is that the engine coolant is at max. I've got no mods under there which would impeded airflow - Marti155 suggests it could be an air lock in the coolant system, or an issue with either the thermostat or heater matrix.

On a (tenuously) connected issue - has anyone got a way to make the sunroof in the Sei electric? I nearly popped my shoulder out trying to open it whilst driving to try to get some of the heat out

Sunroof would need to be taken out and replaced, i dont know of a way to make the current one electric.

You say the heater was set to cold? If thats the case it should be drawing air from outside and jnot through the heater matrix, sounds to me like the air directors are not working, or that the cable which operates them is snapped.

Back