Styling Just bought my first car, bravo (yr 2000) 1.2 sx 16v

Currently reading:
Styling Just bought my first car, bravo (yr 2000) 1.2 sx 16v

junez

just bought my first car, bravo (yr 2000) 1.2 sx 16v

it's in pretty good nick, I'm gonna take it to the garage and clean it up nicely.

i had a question, would the RGM Front Splitter (pictured)...

FS110Large.jpg

and...RGM Side Skirts

SS110Large.jpg

go well with Rieger Infinity Rear Bumper Skirt

RT00056030Large.jpg

or do they completely not mix at all??...

if anyone has any tips on alloys that would be greatly appreciated, I seem to like the thick spoke alloys, not sure if they fit on bravo's, I'm quite the car newbie.

Re: just bought my first car, bravo (yr 2000) 1.2 sx 16v

i like rgm stuff, its good quality plastic, a perfect fit. style is a personal thing so it doesnt matter what i think, but in my opinion that rear bumper skirt is horrible. :)

Re: just bought my first car, bravo (yr 2000) 1.2 sx 16v

its down to taste really in my opinion. If you think it looks good and your happy who's anyone else to tell you otherwise, its your car. saying that i agree with jug, not keen on the rear. lol goin to try an post up sum pics of my kit in the making on a new thread. :D

the rear kit looks like its gonna be lower than the front & side ones. plus i've never seen a rear skirt that betters the original, really.

the rear kit looks like its gonna be lower than the front & side ones. plus i've never seen a rear skirt that betters the original, really.
i was worried about something like that also..

its a rule.

you should - never - modify your first car.

but we've all done it..

haha

thanks for all the info people, i'm not really a fan on the abarth kit, i prefer simpler looking cars myself, i'll keep my eye open.

the skirts and rear will go together imo, but i always think the rgm stuff looks like halfruads stuff, and cheap. i dont like the way they so flat on the underside. no shap to them. there is a saxo near where i live, with that front, skirts and rgm rear too. it just doesn't line up right. the bottom of the bumpers should curved. unless square from the factory.

but like i say, thats my opinion. you do what you like the best, not what others think.

if it was me, those skirts, and rear, then may be an abarth front?

the skirts and rear will go together imo, but i always think the rgm stuff looks like halfruads stuff, and cheap. i dont like the way they so flat on the underside. no shap to them. there is a saxo near where i live, with that front, skirts and rgm rear too. it just doesn't line up right. the bottom of the bumpers should curved. unless square from the factory.

but like i say, thats my opinion. you do what you like the best, not what others think.

if it was me, those skirts, and rear, then may be an abarth front?

thanks for replying, i was wondering about whether it would line up right, and i'll take your word for it. i'll look into the abarth front again, maybe i'll switch that way. (y)

Back