General Just Bought a Cinq Sporting

Currently reading:
General Just Bought a Cinq Sporting

ilsonemo

Speed Camera Tester
Just Bought a Cin Sporting and when i set of it sounds like the n/s/f wheel is catching on something, ive had the car jacked up and spun the wheel but nothing, any ideas ?
:confused:

Re: Just Bought a Cin Sporting

checked break disk and pads and they are all fine, it has the cinq sporting alloys, what does stock wheels mean ?

yea it is like a grinding noise when i let the clutch up in 1st gear, but once past first gear its fine and i checked engine mounts, the one above the gearbox is deteriated and needs replacing, so do u think the bottom needs doing aswell ?

1 more thing i forgot, the clutch is slightly odd would that be anything to do with it, it has quiet a high biteing point

just got a quot for the mounts i need changing, either £202 for the cheap ones or £237 for the better quality, i think im gonna go for the better quality

hmmm . is that including fitting ??? What do u mean by better quality ????

As i got a quote from fluffy, for the 3 mounts is £100 + postage (around 7quid), but that is a clubcento member price. And 2 of them are fiat mounts, apart from the rear gearbox mount.

Just a price for you to compare.

Ming

yea thats the quote from fiat in derby, id rather let them do it then do it myself , then at least it has a sort of garantee

Back