Just being nosey - what does everyone do and where do you all live?

Currently reading:
Just being nosey - what does everyone do and where do you all live?

Nikki

Hi,

Just being nosey really. I am pretty new to the forum and was just wondering what mix of people post on here.

I'll start off. A week tomorrow I will be starting my new job as a legal secretary in Devizes.

Nik :cool:(y):D

Its ok being nosey. you dont find out anything if you arent (y).

I work as an Administration and Parts Manager at a company called Recor RSS Limited. We manufacture, supply, and install playground equipment - we are based in selby (n. yorkshire) and have an office at wraysbury as well.
I cant believe that i just got given the magerial role on Friday, and start it tomorrow.

A manager of something at 19 - cant believe it :D .

I live in a small town/large village called snaith in east yorkshire.

What kind of car do you drive Nikki :idea:

Its ok being nosey. you dont find out anything if you arent (y).

I work as an Administration and Parts Manager at a company called Recor RSS Limited. We manufacture, supply, and install playground equipment - we are based in selby (n. yorkshire) and have an office at wraysbury as well.
I cant believe that i just got given the magerial role on Friday, and start it tomorrow.

A manager of something at 19 - cant believe it :D .

I live in a small town/large village called snaith in east yorkshire.

What kind of car do you drive Nikki :idea:

Wow :eek: thats brilliant new, Well done. You must be chuffed. I currently work as a complaints office for estate agents but will be changing as I said to be closer to home. Still working in property tho, want to take my exam and become a fee earner (y)

I drive my lil punto mk1 1.2 60s - just in the middle of trying to make it look a little less, well, average! Oh btw, how old are you all? Lets be proper nosey.

I am the grand old age of 22 :devil:

Im a young one at 19. Im not the youngest one on the Fiat Forum though (y) (i am the youngest at work though).

Ive got a Stilo 1.9JTD, its sporty and cheap to run (although the £1300 insurance is quite a lot).

My cousins other half has a Punto like yours in red.

At least it is a fiat, and they are all styled with passion

at the weekend i like to go exploring.....
indy_qjpreviewth.jpg

Im a young one at 19. Im not the youngest one on the Fiat Forum though (y) (i am the youngest at work though).

Ive got a Stilo 1.9JTD, its sporty and cheap to run (although the £1300 insurance is quite a lot).

My cousins other half has a Punto like yours in red.

At least it is a fiat, and they are all styled with passion

That insurance is a lot of money :eek: saying that my 1.2 at 22 is still £328. However I have only been driving for 2 years. I was a late starter :eek:

Its because im a lad and get stung lots, thieveing insurance company. Still, its relatively cheap for the power of the car, they wanted the same of me for a 1.4 corsa with 89 hp.

I'm Jamie :) (female btw ;)) 18 in 11 days! :woot: and I am a professional soap dodger. :) Nah, I am a Computer Technician/ Network Technichian. :) Oh, and I live in Morecambe, Lancashire. :)

I'm Jamie :) (female btw ;)) 18 in 11 days! :woot: and I am a professional soap dodger. :) Nah, I am a Computer Technician/ Network Technichian. :) Oh, and I live in Morecambe, Lancashire. :)

Legal drinking here you come! Never seems as much fun when your legal - or is that something else ;)

Btw, your signature is sooo true! :)

Back