Just being nosey - what does everyone do and where do you all live?

Currently reading:
Just being nosey - what does everyone do and where do you all live?

housing prices in london are too much so i had to move to middle earth
minastirith.jpg

the space is nice, but the neighbours are a bit odd and smelly, still i get to sit in my room and play with my precioussssss all day............

Victoria, 35 :eek: , live in Sutton Surrey,
Director at large Pharmaceutical Market Research agency in Epsom
Just one loo but with my bro currently lodging here, I wish I had two :eek:

Let us know if you are going, sure Bunny would appreciate someone to talk with! 10th November at Croft brrrrrr! Could be Stilo weather. ;)

we'll be at Thruxton on Sunday if you're about!!!

Deirdre 37 :eek: from Belfast. Currently lady what lunches, as I'm on maternity leave till next May :slayer: (work as Statistician) (son will be 7 weeks old on Friday)...

Oh and 2 toilets (soon to be 3 as planning permission has just come through for extension :D - Mmm :worship: Garage for 3 cars)...

Oh a garage for 3 cars. We only have a double garage. Or at east we did, now we just have a double hole in the floor big enough for about 4 cars to fit in. If they could mount up 2ft of earth lol :rolleyes: .

Before we knocked our garage down my car lived in that because it was the only one that would fit in (it was a double garage with single doors).

But my dad knocked it down to build a new garage big enough to house his and my mums cars.

They are building the extension over the top as well for a big bedroom with walk in wardrobes and an en-suite with a jacuzzi bath (y) .

Semi retired but cheap labour for my son's company. Live near Chesterfield. Own 2 Fiats, a 1.9jtd Doblo and a 2007 100mj Ducato motor caravan. Proud owner of 3 toilets including the one in the motor caravan!!

I'm Matt, I'm 20 and work as a nursing assistant on a psychiatric ward. Drive a 1994 Starlet GT and have 2 toilets. :p

Back