Just being nosey - what does everyone do and where do you all live?

Currently reading:
Just being nosey - what does everyone do and where do you all live?

Legal drinking here you come! Never seems as much fun when your legal - or is that something else ;)

Btw, your signature is sooo true! :)
Yep! :D Can't wait. :D

Will make a nice change me clutching to the toilet @ 4am instead of the mother. :rolleyes: :D

Now that i am 19 it feels slightly boring, i dont know why :cry: .

But thats life and we have to all get older

Dont bring the tone of this thead down :nono: - this is a happy thread :D

But you are right, it does get more boring the older you get (n) Still, least the insurance gets cheaper! (y)

That thread was started on 18 May 2006 - people may have moved jobs, houses and got new cars!!!

This can be an update thread! :D

ahhh, so is this a case of "gimme an R"?

huh? :hm:

"Anthony, 32, Sussex and a man of leisure
smile.gif
"

Must men are! :D

2 Toilets :eek: I'm Northen! I can't afford 2 Toilets! I'd prefer to spend my money on Soap! :eek: :D

In that case would you like to borrow one of my three toilets? :hug:

God knows why a small house with 3 bedrooms needs 3 toilets - maybe one for every room, im not sure.

In my house there are about to be 4 toilets. we r building abig extension.

how i love living with my parents. En-suite bedroom, 2 sky plus boxes, a few pc's with broad band on, a large and secure drive area.

In my house there are about to be 4 toilets. we r building abig extension.

how i love living with my parents. En-suite bedroom, 2 sky plus boxes, a few pc's with broad band on, a large and secure drive area.

Bought my first house last year - not many 22 yr olds can say they own their own house down here in south west wiltshire however now I never have any spare money to do anything, like make my car look nice! :rolleyes:

Edit to say: is this turning into a 'I have .... many loos"?

My last house had two toilets and it's oop norf :)

I'm still 27, still a drug dealer, still live in Carlisle and still have a Fiat Brava, probably as per last thread ;)

Always good to be consistant! (y)

Back