Stilo Just arrived!

Currently reading:
Stilo Just arrived!

Stiloista

Hi all!

Greetings from snowy southern Finland. Couple of weeks ago I bought a Stilo 1.6 16v 3d my 2004. Just had one Fiat before this one. Years ago I had a Punto 75 SX mkI. It was a great ride until the whole floor rusted away. I´m hoping this Stilo will offer me years of reliable service, altough some minor problems have occured. The driver's door lock won't open with a key, it closed though and the remote is working ok at the moment. I suspect there is a wirings problem somewhere in the door, or the opening-microswitch has broken down. Dunno yet...

More annoying is the problem with the idling. When cold, the engine purrs like a kitten, but when warmed up, the idle is clumsy. Sometimes it feels vibrating as if it was running on 3 cylinders, but no fault codes have become visual. Also there sometimes is some juddering during pull-of. But I'm thinking this might somehow be connected to the idling problem.

So, some things are there that I should look at, but I'm running the car daily, because I drive mostly on the highways and there the car pulls just great, also fuel consumption is decent.

Nice meeting you all, the forum has given me lots of good info already. Sorry for my sometimes-bad English...

Back