just a thought

Currently reading:
just a thought

charmed103

I took over £2000 pounds at work on wednesday and was spot on when it came to cashing up.

Last night I took just over £600, (short shift) and it was nearly £3 out

:mad:

Wonder what it will be like tonight?????

If I took £1500 in cash and masked man came in with gun, I think I'd be £1500 short at the end of business.

And I'd be hiding in a corner somewhere... :eek:

99sei said:
now wouldnt you feel bad steve if that did actually happen :p

why were you thinking of that any way wee smurf? that are loads of better things to thing about, girls, cars, alcohol ect :confused:

I didn't have the original thought...

But I did work as a cashier for a number of years and was lucky enough never to be robbed, and at the first sign of trouble I always hid (There must be a record for the 5 metre to the toilet to hide - and at some stage I must have held it!)

I'm not going to be thinking about girls either, as I am one.

PS I've seen Steve...

Steve said:
I'd pay to see that! :D

You're hilarious today, you are! :D :D

*Must stop laughing at my desk, must look serious... Everything is a bit pear-shaped in work today*

You're being greedy...

This is so funny... I love it when things go wrong and it's not my fault. lmao

I must act responsible...
I must act responsible...

charmed103 said:
I took over £2000 pounds at work on wednesday and was spot on when it came to cashing up.

Last night I took just over £600, (short shift) and it was nearly £3 out

:mad:

Wonder what it will be like tonight?????

On days where I put the till in position, password lock it and leave, don't use it for the whole night, get cashed up having taken no money at all....

I can still manage to be 10p out :confused:

I wouldn't worry about it, one day I was missing over £200 :eek: Why?? No one knew.. and when it magically turned up 15 mins later I was told .. wait for it....

"The computer miss placed it."

Trancendental said:
On days where I put the till in position, password lock it and leave, don't use it for the whole night, get cashed up having taken no money at all....

I can still manage to be 10p out :confused:

I wouldn't worry about it, one day I was missing over £200 :eek: Why?? No one knew.. and when it magically turned up 15 mins later I was told .. wait for it....

"The computer miss placed it."

lol!!!

i work different leisure centres in derby, working behind reception and cafe, but only for a couple more weeks:D

One other thing that i don't get abut working with the public, is why wen i answer the phone and go through my speech of good morning..... they then ask if they are calling the centre:confused:

or why when they need a 50P for thier locker they give me a 50P to pay for the activity and then give me a pound and ask a 50 for thier locker:confused:

Back