General just a quick question.

Currently reading:
General just a quick question.

Did fiat ever make a punto that was a 16v without colour coded bumper??

The reason i ask is that i was fitting a new cold air feed to my mk1 punto 85sx and some one in a punto (with black bumpers) shouted 'haha 8 valve' when i had my bonet up. This made me laugh at the time as the person who was driving it had a white 1.2 mk2 with black bumpers, was this even a 16v or did he just make a prat of himself??

p.s. i have nothing against 8 valve punto's (i used to drive one) but i am sure you can understand my suprise.

The reason i ask is that i was fitting a new cold air feed to my mk1 punto 85sx and some one in a punto (with black bumpers) shouted 'haha 8 valve' when i had my bonet up. This made me laugh at the time as the person who was driving it had a white 1.2 mk2 with black bumpers, was this even a 16v or did he just make a prat of himself??

p.s. i have nothing against 8 valve punto's (i used to drive one) but i am sure you can understand my suprise.

i think there just the 8v's have black bumpers.

Nah he was being a twonk...

Although may have mistaken your car for a 55 or 60sx, which was an 8v with colour coded bumpers.

Also, if you still have your orange indicators on (poss side repeaters)...

The person may have got confused as they are normally standard on the lesser models... the clear ones are a cheap and easy job (y) :D

That is my next mod :) anybody got any for sale?? if not i could possibly get a set from my local breakers (y)

Back