jumping a red light.

Currently reading:
jumping a red light.

turboned said:
of course as with all forms of gambling, there is a risk of loss, are you prepared to pay the price? or perhaps you think the loss will be borne by the car/person you plough into? in which case you get to walk away with a glib smart alec comment....hope the gamble is worth it

Have to say that's the way I think too, after a near-incident with an emergency vehicle coming through a red light and me not looking and going a little faster than I should, I'm now much more considerate and slow down for lights/ major junctions. I think it will probably take an accident to slow someone down - much like any other kind of gambler if you win, you keep on gambling!

Just checked it out and it is 3 points and £60 fine minimum! I have to admit i run the odd red but normally only at night when theres no other cars about and i can clearly see theres no risk

I have to say I am not an amber gambler. It risks the lives of my family and I don't appreciate other people putting everyone elses safety at risk.

KoArAnG said:
I have to say I am not an amber gambler. It risks the lives of my family and I don't appreciate other people putting everyone elses safety at risk.

Very true.

activematt said:
What you all need is a speed camera detector like mine, then it tells you if the red lights are ones that have camera's or not, so you know if you can run them or not!

Which detector u got mate? Im buying a Snooper S4 but dont know if it detects traffic light cameras or not but it detects all other cams like gatsos, truvelos, specs & handheld lasers so should help me keep my license clean ;)

Back