General jtd exhaust

Currently reading:
General jtd exhaust

ST3

hi, just wondering any 1 out there with a stilo jtd has a performance exhaust fitted. If so where you got it? how much it cost? and does it it sound good? cos at the min i cant find any where for one. thanks:bang:

hello mate, i have a 1.9 jtd stilo myself, sound doesnt improve that much but back pressure does, surprisingly for a diesil. u can get it and much more from

EMAIL="www.motorsportworld.co.uk"]www.motorsportworld.co.uk[/EMAIL]

happy purchasing!

recomend the BMC replacement panel too! cant get inductions for diesils but hey its the choice we made!

just looked at that site 3 choices of exhaust 2 singles and 1 twin, not really much choice still looking for now. but if push comes to shove might have to do with the twin:bang:

i'm waiting for reply from a garage for price on upgrading the turbo to a hybrid turbo and remapping the ecu, where does custom exhausts? i know powerflow does them but yet to phone them and find out.

joker said:
i'm waiting for reply from a garage for price on upgrading the turbo to a hybrid turbo and remapping the ecu, where does custom exhausts? i know powerflow does them but yet to phone them and find out.

Hello mate what is this hybrid turbo all about sounds pretty impressive to me, and am interested myself in gettin it done!!

Hellcat said:
Stilosporting has/had a supersprint one I think. Sounded amazing.

as hellcat said i got a custom made powerflow nearly 2" bore(to prevent backflow/pressure) twin exit but as its custom made you can pick and choose with exits etc. on idle sounds great from the back and you get a nice deep note @3000rpm and when coming down from higher revs! was £230 iirc from hawleys tyres in sheffield! wouldnt mind putting it on a rr to see if it makes any difference on the performance! hope this helps (y)

Back