Job Interview.... finally!

Currently reading:
Job Interview.... finally!

good luck (y)

make them think you're a bit dim, if they smell a glimmer of intelligence they'll be afraid that you'll want a manager's job. wearing your trousers back to front will help.

well its my first proper job interview!
I swear i know more than some people that work there!

You probably will do.

A lot of the guys down my local halfrauds are actually really helpful and knowledgable (sp?)

One guy did think a Punto HGT had a turbo, but thats an easy enough mistake, I thought the same once when I first heard about it!

However I have been to other stores where they should sack the staff and replace them with root vegetables and foot fungas - and the average IQ will rocket!

Just turn up in a suit... thats the only reason i got my job at halfords :p

which reminds me handing in my notice on saturday... 3 years i'll have been with them, i warn you they treat you like crap! so unless you have a nice manager your probibly not going to enjoy it after the first few months

lol very true, but normally at places like that there to damn retarded to be able to work out on the spot if your good enough, which im very sure he is!
but meh wait till he comes online too let us know i supose

i got the job :)
I went in a suit well mostly, nice manager. I have to fit bulbs, batteries and wiper blades and ask people if they would like them fitted....
sorry i wasnt on before! i was wiring up my new sub lol

Back