General jim in trouble

Currently reading:
General jim in trouble

That's unbelievable! I checked the system out along with everything else not 2 weeks ago and it all looked fine. The front half is new anyway.
Jim were you driving over the bumps again thinking you were in Juppy.
wereabouts are you?

had a chat with Jim earlier and he was advised by the AA just to get in & drive it to London the way it was as they were too busy :eek:

Now I wonder where in the AA policy it advises for drivers to commit motoring offences, Obviously customer Policy must have changed where instead of the advertising "We're your friend" it now means "F**K you we're busy""why should we give a **** when we've already got your money"

I'm totaly gobsmacked

its an old trick ..as in get you home.. but the rear pipe on the back box is usually smaller than the front bit that brokeand you can turn the box around and shove it in the middle section tap a couple of times and away you go

im talking pipe diameters here not lenths.

mrf dave

and they have stopped standing on corners and saluting when you drive past!! what is the world coming to?

Sorry to hear the AA couldn't be bothered with you Jim... little did they realise that the negative impact this might have as the magazine for the FIAT club of North America and others will be reading of their wonderful service.

panda repair.JPG

Hard at work!

I think just about every mechanic in the UK and Europe has worked on Sylvia now.
Jim are you in the AA cause if you are I am going to send them an official NIIMC letter of complaint.:mad:

Alan like yourself I'm gobsmacked.(n)

On the subject of the AA, to give them their due's they where very busy. It took over 2 hours for them to arrive but they phoned every 30 min to say sorry and it wasn't an AA man that spoke to me at the roadside but an agent from carcraft and he was only contracted to get me off the motorway. It wasn't the worst service in the world but if Dave had not of come to the rescue???
Jim

Back