Jetwash Up the Exhaust Pipe Possible NWS Ads

Currently reading:
Jetwash Up the Exhaust Pipe Possible NWS Ads

its a jet it can go up easy at least some of the exhaust valves must be open

Cat would make it damn difficult...as would the fact theres no direct route from back to front considering bends in pipe to reach exhaust ports...although he did fill exhaust up quite a way so maybe if he filled the system entirely...

The engine trys to compress the water.... so it just hydraulics the cylinder thats taken in the water...obviously the water cant be compressed or burned if theres a lot of it so something has to give...usually in the form of a con-rod bending or worst case - snapping.

Last edited:
Cat would make it damn difficult...as would the fact theres no direct route from back to front considering bends in pipe to reach exhaust ports...although he did fill exhaust up quite a way so maybe if he filled the system entirely...

not really, considering you can see through a cat - a pressure washer won't have any problem, and like dave said - some of the exhaust ports would have been open. I'd never do something like that to my car !!

not really, considering you can see through a cat - a pressure washer won't have any problem, and like dave said - some of the exhaust ports would have been open. I'd never do something like that to my car !!

I dont think anyone who had any knowledge of cars or half a braincell would do that.
Theyre just retards with a car and a video camera.

Back