IMG501.jpg

Grande Punto Jay's Grande Punto Stripes

Introduction

Hi everyone this is how my car is coming along it was stock from showroom with nothing apart from stripes. This is what I have done in 4 years:

Engine & Exterior:
FK Coilovers 100m lowered all round
Powerflow axle back exhaust with quad exit
Stock Fiat 17" Rims
GSR Induction
Volo Performance Chip
DriveTorque Stage 1 Fast Road Clutch Kit
EBC Green Stuff Pads
Brembo Disks
DRL headlamps with HID projector
HID Fog lights with CCFL Halo Ring
Shark Fin GPS & FM antenna
Grill Mount 720p race cam with 16GB recorder
White grill and vinyl
Cupra R splitter
Tinted Repeaters
Tinted Rear Lights
Parking Sensor Kit
Pressed Plates
LED Number Plate Ligths

Hi-Fonics HD Component speakers with Tweeters
Led Interior lights & Foot well lights

TODO:
Forge Strut Brace
Retro code rear reverse lights
Window Tints
Colour Code door handle

Any comments and sugestions welcomed
Reactions: philnicandamy
Sounds good and get some pictures up on this thread I'm sure I'm not the only one wanting to see this!

Bits i really like n other bts im not so keen on dude but as with all car modifications its personal preference so as long as it makes u smile when u look at it!
Can appreciate the hard work thts gone into it tho mate, nicely done.

is this a tjet/mjet im presuming?

for the door handles, have a look at my guide, it's extremely simplified and if you know how to do it better then go for it, but I did an amateur job and it's not that hard :)

other than that, it looks well. Especially for a 5 door :D

how did you do the cupra r splitter, hopefully getting one tomorrow

Last edited:
is this a tjet/mjet im presuming?

for the door handles, have a look at my guide, it's extremely simplified and if you know how to do it better then go for it, but I did an amateur job and it's not that hard :)

other than that, it looks well. Especially for a 5 door :D

how did you do the cupra r splitter, hopefully getting one tomorrow

Its a 1.2 8v active sport.

What I dis with the splitter was screw up the middle first and bent around and screwed up at every 5cm then cut the ends as they are slightly longer.

Ill have a go with door handles soon and post pics up. Thanks

Hello People just wondering how much I would get for my car at this time if I was to sell it im getting mixed prices from places and dont know whats the going rate for a modified GP.

You'd be best putting it back to standard to sell, selling a modified car is harder as your looking at a MUCH finer audience of people where as standard more people would be interested as they can do what they want to it rather than your taste.

Id say you'd be looking at around 2.5k as it stands probably around 3.5k - 4k standard, all depending on age, mileage and quality of the car.

Hopefully someone else will have some input for you also :)

You'd be best putting it back to standard to sell, selling a modified car is harder as your looking at a MUCH finer audience of people where as standard more people would be interested as they can do what they want to it rather than your taste.

Id say you'd be looking at around 2.5k as it stands probably around 3.5k - 4k standard, all depending on age, mileage and quality of the car.

Hopefully someone else will have some input for you also :)

Thanks for your help it looks like it will cost me more to put it back to normal then its worth:bang:
Lol hopefully if i put it up some one falls for it. :)

Back