Jaguar XF...love or hate?

Currently reading:
Jaguar XF...love or hate?

Saw one on the road today, I'd seen it on tv, thought it looked quite good but from the kerb omg no! Its very anonymous even on 18s, take the silly grill off if it and the constantly surprised headlamps and your left with a flank taken from the latest lexus range if better looking to give it some credit

In fairness the XF is not a mainstream, volume produced family car and as such its not going to appeal to the average Fiat owner. The car has litle that appeals to anyone under the age of about 40 and I dont think Jaguar will be too worried about that fact because not many people under this age actually have about £40k to spend on a car.

Last edited:
In fairness the XF is not a mainstream, volume produced family car and as such its not going to appeal to the average Fiat owner. The car has litle that appeals to anyone under the age of about 40 and I dont think Jaguar will be too worried about that fact because not many people under this age actually have about £40k to spend on a car.

And those that do will continue to buy Bmw and Audi machinery.

Unfortunately it's doesn't seem to have the love/hate criteria of standing out.

The Jag seems to have come over all Ford Mondeo ish.

I'm betting one could pass you on the M1 and you'd not notice.

The car has litle that appeals to anyone under the age of about 40 and I dont think Jaguar will be too worried about that fact because not many people under this age actually have about £40k to spend on a car.

which is kind of odd when you look at the advert:

young 20 somethings, listening to **** music, poncing about, reminds me of their last advertising cock up:

another load of aspirational psychobabble, aimed at wannabes, but falls short of hitting the mark, because the target has already walked into a bmw/merc/audi dealership....or even a lexarse one.

oh yeah, that grille is soooooo 2005 hyundai....

Back