DSC001695.JPG

Punto (Mk2/2b) J1ppers (now lowered)

Introduction

Right thougt id finally make a thread about my car.

the pics are crap the cars dirty:p but here we go...

(i hate the bumpers i have abarth ones which one day i will get fixed and painted:D)....

(i also uploaded them properly so Dave cant moan:nerner:)

Hi could you please post a link to your classifieds as i am struggling to find them.

I would love to but it is against the forum rules.

It makes sense when you think about it! You wouldn't want to advertise things that were for sale on this site now would you?:rolleyes:

But if someone asks for something that happens to be for sale in the classifieds and someone posts a link to it then that is fine:confused:

Weird ayeee

But if someone asks for something that happens to be for sale in the classifieds and someone posts a link to it then that is fine:confused:

Weird ayeee

if some one asked for some thing they are told to make a wanted ad. there is a system in place to protect both buyers and sellers in classifieds, if its done in posts and then by pm there is no protection

Okay, if thats the case then why not allow links to be posted but make it so in the post it is stated all business has to be carried out in the classifieds section and not via PM's or the forum?

Its a load of sh*t. Its not like you are posting everything you are selling on this thread.

except that exactly what he did,Im sure you didnt know this before you posted :rolleyes:

now I will remind you of this

We don't intend to censor messages based on the opinions expressed within posts, but we will enforce the policies outlined both here and on the forum. We reserve the right to remove, modify or move posts at our discretion and without explanation.

so thats the end of the discussion.Anymore discussion of it from anybody and the thread will be closed for good and points dished out
rules are enforced and thats it,same rules for everyone

aaaaaaaaaaanyway.

you up for lakeside this saturday night?

"puntosporting2000" will be there, and theres a few others going aswell from the forum.

there is an event topic in the events section about it, take a look and then click the "attending" button at the top.

aaaaaaaaaaanyway.

you up for lakeside this saturday night?

"puntosporting2000" will be there, and theres a few others going aswell from the forum.

there is an event topic in the events section about it, take a look and then click the "attending" button at the top.

People have other things to do apart from on here and car shows, i.e gettin drunk :devil:

Back