I've turned into the bitch from hell - HELP!

Currently reading:
I've turned into the bitch from hell - HELP!

Each to there own i spose lol, He fell asleep at the wheel after a long shift and hit a tree lol

Bravo_Sean
And people wonder why young people's insurance is sky high :rolleyes:.

But anyone can fall asleep at the wheel, imagine they recieved a headbutt earlier for being rude? they could be quite drowsy after an experience like that :p I'd rather Brake test then Swerve and if the brakes pass but still it means damage to me, hopefully by the time I decide its necessary to swerve I'll be going slow enough to just stop next to the object providing it doesn't run back into me.

I got attacked by a suicidle Hare once. Just came out a hedge and ran straight for the Tipo. I didn't so much as swerve but direct my car to go straight over it. I was proud! because I didn't end up in a hedge, I didn't get blood on the head lights and I didn't receive any damage. My passenger screamed but at least I didn't squash it aye. It probably just recieved some exhaust pipe burns and a good rolling.

Last edited:
Helz anyone decent that had broken down and causing an obstruction would of got out of the car and said I'm sorry it's broken down, or would of pushed it out of the way in the first place so don't sweat it.

If your stressed and jumpy have a bottle of wine & chill out ;)

Have you tried getting one at the moment, it's all I hear from stressed parents at work is that they can't get one or got in a fight over getting one or similar ;)

V. true.. lol.. will eventually get one myself I think... but like you said like rocking horse poop at the mo...

we had one at a mates bithday night... rite laff... the amont of times you nearly end up breaking sometihng, and make yourself look a complete loon in the process!!

Back