I've turned into the bitch from hell - HELP!

Currently reading:
I've turned into the bitch from hell - HELP!

I filled my one of these out Custard, I found it really helpful :D
bmw.gif

Just another day in your local Tesco's, and just because they had no brown rolls,again!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think all of you have missed the main point of the original post......

helz.....going to the gym....wearing lycra.....intending to work out....and firm up

:devil:

btw arseheaded woman could have at least shouted "i have broken down" hence avoiding a conflagaration, my money would be on helz in a catfight though......

Last edited:
We have an Elderly relative Twice removed sisters uncles brothers sister (or something like that)

She Managed to reverse out of a parking space in Grimsby Tesco recently hitting a line of trolly's been pushed by a trolly collector panics slams it into forward Smashes into 2 other parked cars smashes her face on the steering wheel knocks her front teeth out and break her jaw....... Apparently she has now given up driving and sold what was left of the car :rolleyes:

Then again Helz I'm not surprised you hadn't managed to work out the car was broken down people do tend to stop in rather silly places as they tend to think the law doesn't apply to them

Last edited:
i think all of you have missed the main point of the original post......

helz.....going to the gym....wearing lycra.....intending to work out....and firm up

:devil:

btw arseheaded woman could have at least shouted "i have broken down" hence avoiding a conflagaration, my money would be on helz in a catfight though......

That was not the point of the original post Jai ;) And yes, I wish she had shouted that (or said it rather) because then I would have shoved the Ka somewhere painful. Can you tell I'm feeling better now?

She should count herself lucky it wasn't kiddie collecting time at our local infants school, the first caring Mummy to arrive in a 7 litre V8 4 x4 would have flattened the little Ford and then parked on top of it. Dont worry about it Helz, if she did not tell you how the F were you supposed to know, and if the car was broken down she should have shoved it out of the way before it caused problems, I would have.

I wouldn't feel bad if I were you. I would have just said back "Why the funk didn't you just say you have broken down? What if I had headbutted you for your rudeness? hardly worth it now is it. Use your head in furture and try to be cooperative"

Straight up, if you had slapped her I would have forgiven you.

I wouldn't feel bad if I were you. I would have just said back "Why the funk didn't you just say you have broken down? What if I had headbutted you for your rudeness? hardly worth it now is it. Use your head in furture and try to be cooperative"

Straight up, if you had slapped her I would have forgiven you.

You like head butting people don't you :p.

:yeahthat: had you been in the brava, your first though would have been oh dear she has broken down :p

or if the woman had been driving a Fiat you would have KNOWN she had broken down :D

Back