I've turned into the bitch from hell - HELP!

Currently reading:
I've turned into the bitch from hell - HELP!

Tonight I decided to go to the gym (wish I hadn't bothered) and ended up down a narrow lane behind a car sat on double yellows with barely room to get through - so decided not to chance hitting that or the parked cars to the other side by trying. I beeped twice and woman got out of parked car and yelled at me to go through (I kept door shut and said I couldn't get through), more yelling ensued then her hazard lights went on (which around here means 'I'm parked on double yellows, like it or lump it'). I offered a push out the way, thinking she was just trying to annoy me. At which point some guy appeared from one of the houses, talked to her, talked to me, turns out she was actually broken down, I offered a push (again), she refused and her and the bloke moved car out of the way. I thanked her but felt REALLY bad because I thought she was coming it as she didn't tell me she was broken down :eek: I got a few choice words for being mean and left her to it. Had I known she was broken down I would have stopped to help, why am I so dim!? And had I owned her car I would have pushed it out the way myself - it was a Ford Ka so not heavy (I regularly push both my cars round the driveway - OK the BMW is hard to get going but not impossible).

Anyway, apologies for ranting but sometimes you just need someone to listen and I do feel awful for driving/ acting so defensively as I'm used to the aggressive attitude round here :cry: Thanks for listening and rest assured I will try and be nicer in future!

Last edited:
hey Helz, think you've an admirer in Josh ...... ;)

and back to the tale..... i've said what I think on msn and you agreed, so dozy bitch end of story lol

Ha, dont let it get to ya,

Ive had this situ times before.. fly of the handle at something then feel guilty afterwards about it.... cant be helped :) s**t happens

coincidence most probably... shouldnt of broken down should she:D:D

thing is that if that person would of been a T**ser with you you wouldnt of thought any more about it...

lol ,(lightbulb) I see why josh is on here so much now:)

Last edited:
Ha, dont let it get to ya,

Ive had this situ times before.. fly of the handle at something then feel guilty afterwards about it.... cant be helped :) s**t happens

coincidence most probably... shouldnt of broken down should she:D:D

thing is that if that person would of been a T**ser with you you woulnd of thought any more about it...

lol ,(lightbulb) I see why josh is on here so much now:)

Thanks Steely, so glad to hear it's not just me goes off on one sometimes! And she wasn't very pleasant, shouting and screaming and arm waving, hence why car door was kept firmly locked but when I look back, I guess she was tired and scared and fed-up so I don't blame her. Just if I'd known, I would have helped :eek:

Thanks Steely, so glad to hear it's not just me goes off on one sometimes! And she wasn't very pleasant, shouting and screaming and arm waving, hence why car door was kept firmly locked but when I look back, I guess she was tired and scared and fed-up so I don't blame her. Just if I'd known, I would have helped :eek:

Dont sweat it, she could of told you...

One of my situs was that me and a couple of mates were driving down a duel carriageway in donny when this scenic undertook us, so i flashed him as if to say "yeah you To**er" got to the next set of lights, and he got out, started pacing towards my car so all three of us jumped out and near on offered him out... the guy papped himself,, and was real apologetic and looked a bit stunned... steve a lad with us at the time said he had kids in the back of the car and said if it wasnt for them... he'd have probs and so on..... i think he felt more stupid putting his childrens at risk than coming up against us... but even so if i hadnt flashed i wouldnt of got in the situ.... and wouldnt of made him look like a fool infront of his kids...

but on the plus side he could of done it to some raving loony who would of knocked ten bells out of him..

still feel guilty though lol

Don't worry about it, everybody gets it wrong sometimes..... I know I do :eek:

Joshua, roll your tongue back up, close your mouth and stop staring:p

Back