I've Finally done it!

Currently reading:
I've Finally done it!

well done girly, i passed 2nd time and i cud have swore i was going to fail.

i passed in jan but didnt buy my car till april. then silly lil me (who learned to drive in a 1.2 206) went and bout a 1.6 stilo.the word frightening comes to mind!

plus i really have to reitterate the whole "its now u start to learn" cos its so true its scary. ive had my car exactly 4wks today n im still tryna get used to the roads by myself, theres some real knobheads out there...

congrats!! (y)

Good work on passing your test. I passed on my second go despite 10 minor failures. The first test I took I could have passed if I hadn't been speeding in a 30 mph area. The tester wasn't surprised given the fact the sign was covered by a tree but then again it was still a fail.

Congrats hopefully your elders wont pay your driving the same compliment as mine did...2 days after giving them a lift they opened me a life insurance policy......thanks for the confidence mam!

Giving Parents a lift = Foot Down aerobatic display. though haven't been able to beat my brothers 110 with my dad in the car on the 'runway' though my mum does leave nail marks in the door handle!:p though sometimes i drive smoothly just to show i can drive properly.

Back