It's travelling time! woot!

Currently reading:
It's travelling time! woot!

For an unknown reason, I've started on a bit of a travel spree...

This weekend (ie now) you'll find me in Tokyo, next weekend I'm off to Okinawa for a week, then a week and half later, I'm zipping across to Thailand, Hong Kong and Taipei for 10 days :)

How can I afford this on my lowly wage I hear you cry .... erm, not sure, methinks overdraft will come into play somewhere ... :D

Should be fun though, I'll be in Thailand during their new year ... party time :D :woot:

Where in Thailad you going Ben? I was in Pattaya for Xmas/New year 2005 and it was mental! My Christmas day went something like this:

1100: Get up, curse myself for drinking so much
1400: Head into Pattaya (Was staying in Jomtien beach) down to the firing range. Fire off a few hundred rounds on 9mm pistol.
1600: Traditional Xmas dinner. In an Irish pub. In the middle of Thailand. Was so surreal!

Good on you Ben, have fun and we want a full report with pics when you get back ;)

They don't appreciate you taking pics. ;)

As I said on the PM Ben I'll be there from 7th - 24th April. Did you finally decide where you'll be staying?

Not yet Oz, I never heard back from the Hotel. Just got back from Tokyo now and added you to MSN, so expect a nudge soon :)

My friend said Pipi (sp?) island is supposed to be really good - has the beautiful beaches, but also good nightlife?

Jai: Cathay Pacific - they go via Taipei or Hong Kong, which meant I could pay £15 extra and stop off in the respective places, all in £320.

Will do some more hotel hunting this week as not long to go :eek:

Not yet Oz, I never heard back from the Hotel. Just got back from Tokyo now and added you to MSN, so expect a nudge soon :)

My friend said Pipi (sp?) island is supposed to be really good - has the beautiful beaches, but also good nightlife?

Jai: Cathay Pacific - they go via Taipei or Hong Kong, which meant I could pay £15 extra and stop off in the respective places, all in £320.

Will do some more hotel hunting this week as not long to go :eek:

Pipi is where they filmed "The Beach" and yes it is apparently beautiful but expensive I believe. Not too sure on the nightlife.

Back