ITS Snowing

Currently reading:
ITS Snowing

For the second time in a week there was banging last night at 4am on all the doors for about 10 mins solid (how can somebody hit a door for that long?) saying "SNOW!".

However, this time it wasn't snowing :( It's 3.1 degrees here so will keep my eyes out :)

Bloody southerners :p

I bet it snows in Nottingham, it did last time I was in Manc then guess where it snowed when I went home for xmas? Yep...Manc.

Matt, I will be VERY surprised if you get enough for a snowboard!

wow now thats a good idea!!! we have a bit of a hill that hasnt had much action!!! i dont think it'll settle here coz its been raining all day. :(

pghstochaj said:
A couple of inches in the south is unusual though isn't it...
Depends what we are talking about ;)

Last year when i was in swindon, in 5 minutes, it went from no snow to about 4 inches and i had to ride home on my 'ped. I spun it twice and needed to get up a steep hill and then down a steep hill - not good :(

It's freezing here (loughborough) but not seen any snow this year - been cold all day.

littleyellowcar said:
Depends what we are talking about ;)

Last year when i was in swindon, in 5 minutes, it went from no snow to about 4 inches and i had to ride home on my 'ped. I spun it twice and needed to get up a steep hill and then down a steep hill - not good :(

I was EXACTLY the same 2 years ago. i spun it only the once though :cool: , then had to push it up a hill and then down a road.... This all happened at school :eek: soo embarassing.

snow not nice if you only 3 inches high, its worse that wet belly that i get every morning now, but wet belly is better than staying in :)

Back