Styling Its here!!

Currently reading:
Styling Its here!!

Well, got my car back, OMG it looks great, if I do say so myself!!

What do you all think?

Attachments

• DSC00240.JPG
    DSC00240.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 57
  • DSC00241.JPG
    DSC00241.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 34
stunning paint job. get some proper pictures! is it a full inside out job?

the front bumper isnt to my taste but then i'm so darn fussy, and it aint my car is it! :D

its a mint colour!!! seen it in real life
pete and the guys at paint tec done a cracking job!!

love the paintjob, but i think i would of got it badboyed whilst doing the other work as the bumper looks very custom, looks like it needs some bad attitude with the badboy! and personally had the bit between the bumper and bonnet covered/sprayed... but i have to say.. looks smart!

Would be better with black mesh.

Its not to my taste... i hate green, but I'm glad you're happy with it :)

Whiley said:
looks good mate subtle but good, you see i want an extreme paint job but that colour may persuade me otherwise!

Unfotunate news I'm afraid, its 600 quid a litre and TVR wont even sell it to you unless you have a chassis number and pictures of the TVR that needs to be resprayed.

Rage (I think) Do a green/blue flip paint, that most good bodyshops could tweak to make a little more subtle

Randomman said:
Unfotunate news I'm afraid, its 600 quid a litre and TVR wont even sell it to you unless you have a chassis number and pictures of the TVR that needs to be resprayed.

Rage (I think) Do a green/blue flip paint, that most good bodyshops could tweak to make a little more subtle

kawa green all the way buddy! :slayer:

Back