General its here

Currently reading:
General its here

robcento

my cinq's here :D wahooo
im keeping it at my dads though so it's off the road, still good for a little drive around (y) only problem is now i cant wait to be 17 and pass my test :eek:
Can'e get up to have a play with it until next week though :( pics will come then...

Nice one!

I must have read that wrong, you weren't suggesting you were gonna drive it before you're 17, were you? Would be a shame to get caught and lose it all before you start.

Anyway, here endeth the lesson :)

Enjoy the car! Have a read through the faq bits - this is an ideal time to get the car in tip top running order before you start to learn in it. There's a few usual issues like washer pipes, handbrakes etc. - enough to keep you busy with the Haynes manual for a while!

im driving it before im 17, but not on the road... i may be young but im not stupid :p haynes manuals here too, ebay (y) hehe theres a bit of painting to be done on the bumpers but will post pics up to make sure i know what im doing before i start anything... seems to be the only problem, brand new MOT :D will give it a little service or two and get to know my way around the engine...

it's red :) with abarth stickers :eek: er... P reg (96) sporting. fox alloys (these will probably go as their not too my taste, and also will take insurance down for first year) and cd headunit, nothing special. picked it up for £830 with new MOT, knocked him down from £900 with no MOT, ;)

i have replied... and just replied to your pm too. sorry, i guess my emails playing up :confused:

Back