its heaving down outside

Currently reading:
its heaving down outside

Well I had an After Eight Cornetto, out my freezer not the Ice Cream man :D

fiatangel said:
Well I had an After Eight Cornetto, out my freezer not the Ice Cream man :D
yea, you gotta watch out there, having the ice-cream man's cornetto... specialy with all them kids about...

Seraph said:
yea, you gotta watch out there, having the ice-cream man's cornetto... specialy with all them kids about...

Erm I only have one kid ;) Unless u were trying to tell me something :p
His cornetto was very nice :D

fiatangel said:
Erm I only have one kid ;) Unless u were trying to tell me something :p
His cornetto was very nice :D
well, all that elevator music, whatever the weather all the kids on the street would be knocking about outside his ice-cream van.

Seraph said:
well, all that elevator music, whatever the weather all the kids on the street would be knocking about outside his ice-cream van.

He wouldnt be up my street, its a cul-de-sac and there are no other kids on it than mine :(

Seraph said:
he might be after you've had his cornetto in your mouth.

He may .... very nice it was too .... very fresh n minty :D

fiatangel said:
He may .... very nice it was too .... very fresh n minty :D

Hang on...dont you use the same guy we have around my area? According from what Ive heard, he's more of a chocolate man :yuck: ;)

:( was snowing real bad not long ago :cry: then it stopped and turned into drizzle :( cmon snow day! :D (sorry pic doesnt have cinq as its further up drive lol :D)

Attachments

• 09042006(011).jpg
    09042006(011).jpg
    93 KB · Views: 9
arseofbox said:
Hang on...dont you use the same guy we have around my area? According from what Ive heard, he's more of a chocolate man :yuck: ;)

Oi u saying I use guys? Chocolate around your area is nice sometimes ;) :p

GhostWKD said:
:( was snowing real bad not long ago :cry: then it stopped and turned into drizzle :( cmon snow day! :D (sorry pic doesnt have cinq as its further up drive lol :D)

Very nice photo, very artistic - sort of christmas cardish but without christmas if u see what I mean:D

fiatangel said:
Oi u saying I use guys? Chocolate around your area is nice sometimes ;) :p

No...not saying that, merely implying it ;).

Chocolate around your area eh? Well...I dont know anything of the sort!

Weather report: Coldish, been wet and miserable (and thats just me! ;))....I got caught in a hail storm on the way back from work! Odd month :confused:

Back