its good to be back!

Currently reading:
its good to be back!

At work i mean......

I am seriously thinking of looking for a new job, been back two weeks and its doing my head in.

I had it confirmed they wont pay me for when i was off cos of my accident, no one had done my work while i was off, i was told they wanted it done before the end of the month, 6 weeks work!!1 bearing in mind there was 4 days left of september :rolleyes:

Company has pulled out of the "company pension" they wont pay anything into anymore.

We had an email the other day about not allowed to eat breakfast at our desks, if caught doing so, will lead to disciplinary action.

Someone told my supervisor today that i was eating a full English Breakfast at my desk and claiming the time it took for eating it as over time.

I havent eaten a full English for over a year....... I didnt even have food of anytype at my desk!!!

When my supervisor was having a chat with me, she said she knew full well I didnt have anything to eat, cos she saw me walk in, ask everyone if they want coffee, go to the coffee machine and get the CPS letters from the printer and i was working on them at my desk.

If she hadn't have seen me then i could have really been in for it.... I have no idea why someone grassed me up for no reason, but there are a few people in that dept grass on people for having a look at the net, reading joke emails and stuff.

Can i demand to know who said this, can action be taken against them for lying with intent to have an innocent member of staff disciplined?

Its really petty the food thing, i just horrified that someone would do that, i keep myself to myself at work and only have anything to do with my team, and i know 100% it wasnt one of them. And i have never ever grassed on anyone for anything.

/rant

Sorry :eek:

Sorry to hear you're not having a good time :( Work isn't worth getting too upset over though, not worth it!

If someone is going to cause you problems, it might be worth keeping a diary of events, no matter how small they may seem then in future if necessary you can refer back to it. I don't think it's worth asking about at this stage and they probably won't tell you. Also looks better for you to be seen to be taking things calmly and on the chin. They are probably just jealous :rolleyes:

i didnt make a fuss of it to my supervisor, i said i cant believe someone would just outright lie! She said they are pathetic and she will speak to the manager about it. I am guessing she knows who it is though.

I hate working in a big office (n)

Offices are full of fannies Sammi, most likely someone was peeved at you being off when they were working, they might even thinked you milked the recovery time.

The finish all your undone work thing is out of order, I'd tell them to shove it.

Seems to have been a bad move from looking after the animals.

Liam

a full english, at a desk? are they insane, everyone knows you need a chipped formica top to put your plate on, with space for a plate of toast, and condiments including a large tomato shaped tomato sauce dipenser......

Liam - I am trying to get back to working with animals, i only took the job cos i was made redundant in my last job, animal type jobs are really hard to come by, so i took the first job that was offered to me to keep the coupe on the road.

My supervisor had a meeting with the manager today, i have no idea what was said.

But me eating a full english, anyone who knows me knows i wouldnt touch one LOL :rolleyes:

Back